Are you a natural writer, eager to expand your skills and learn about the in’s and out’s of digital marketing and social media?
As a writing and SEO apprentice at INKFISH, you will need to be hungry for knowledge, and able to learn quickly under pressure. You will have to be committed to communication, research, writing and meeting deadlines. Using your authentic voice, enthusiasm and unique creative angles, you will create written content for a wide range of companies and platforms. You will form part of an online team, creating professionally written content that will benefit your writing portfolio, whilst learning how to use social media and SEO effectively for marketing purposes.
As a writing, social media and SEO apprentice you may be expected to:
- Write, research and structure information according to specific and pre-defined topics.
- Deliver work on time.
- Creatively write without any reference and deliver unique writing for similar jobs.
- Basic site optimisation as well as Yoast and other types of SEO optimisation.
- Backlinking and keyword research.
- Create accounts on respective social media platforms.
- Research new social media platforms and how best to use them for our clients.
- Research groups on various social media platforms where our clients can post their content.
- Prepare month-end stats including newsletter- and web stats.
- Accurately monitor and report task durations.
- Follow direction and contribute to the team.
Apprenticeships at INKFISH are a total of 500 hours (3 months full time). After a successful apprenticeship,
you will leave with a letter of recommendation and in some cases an offer to continue working with us. If
this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Take the first step to joining our virtual team by filling out
the application form below. Please note: This is a work from home position.