Do you have a knack for technology and a keen interest in the importance of digital marketing? Are you skilled at using and working with WordPress?
Participating in a web design and SEO apprenticeship will provide you with the opportunity to work for real clients under professional supervision. Time management and communication are vital to this position, as you will need to follow direction and be a contributing member of the INKFISH team. You will work in the web design department learning the ins and outs of SEO best practices and how to properly incorporate this into optimised web content.
As a web design and SEO apprentice, you are required to:
- Work with WordPress, with a good understanding of the customiser, editor, and themes.
- Be an integral part of website build, changes, SEO and site health and security checks.
- Learn online collaboration software and communication habits.
- Help other INKFISH departments with web related tasks.
- Help out with website optimisation.
- Understand and utilise the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Practice keyword research.
- Assist with back-linking strategies.
Apprenticeships at INKFISH are a total of 500 hours (3 months full time). After a successful apprenticeship, you will leave with a letter of recommendation and in some cases an offer to continue working with us. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Take the first step to joining our virtual team by filling out the application form below. Please note: This is a work from home position.