digital marketing apprentice
You are an admin with personality and you like to get on with it. You will push through when the learning curve is steep in the beginning. You understand the process is there to help you, and has been tried and tested before. You read instructions and you ask when things are not clear. You don’t have to have someone next to you in order to get your work done. You tick the boxes to ensure the machine remains well oiled and all involved know where their role is and what their task is.
You will be the action link that holds all together. The communication on a higher strategic level happens between senior manager / digital marketing consultant and client. Your job is to transfer these ideas and bring them to reality by following our processes and online systems of step by step actions.
1. Arrange monthly meeting with client and senior manager/ marketing consultant.
2. Propose posting schedule for next month according to the posting schedule template.
3. Collect client’s requirements regarding contents to be shared for next month.
4. Brief different department according to the tasks and set due dates for each task.
5. Check 1-2 days before the due date on the progress of that task.
6. When the task is done and delivered to you, post them on website/share it on social media and inform clients
about the work done.
7. Do month end report at the end of each month for client accounts.
Do you think you are best fit for this role? Then fill out this form and send your application to us.