The INKFISH ACADEMY is here to open new doors for students who want to get into the digital marketing world. By the end of the course you will have the ability to be independent marketing manager with own clients, as well as well as having access to affordable web and design services to give the full package deal to your clients.
The course outlined below is designed as a learn and work experience, and ideally requires collaboration from a business owner of a selected business. All exercises can be done without the business owner approval however.
You will be taught by professionals in the industry how to:
- Use online tools and communication
- Define the company digital marketing strategy
- Brief designers
- Brief web developer
- Create effective content for web
- Share and post content correctly on social media
- Understand Google Analytics
- Create email newsletter campaigns
- and loads more
Dates, times & cost
- Start anytime! 12 modules, taking about 4 hours each.
- 3 times a week 2 professionals are available for individual support and questions.
- FB group for support and collaboration
- 1 year access to live support, lifetime access to INKFISH resources
- Student needs to be connected to a company to work for as a “project”. Splitting cost with company recommended.
- Web development, design and other professional services to the value of R6000 part of the package
- Total cost: 6 x R1500 p/m or R8000 once off